***Official 2023 - 2024 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***

122,527 Views | 2663 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by MW03
gigem1223
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Josh Green and PJ's energy tonight have been invaluable
PooDoo
AG
Mavs just need to make sure Westbrook doesn't foul out and we'll be good.
zgolfz85
AG
Kyrieeee
zgolfz85
AG
What a ****ing maniac
zgolfz85
AG
Pos
zgolfz85
AG
**** this mother****er
Ervin Burrell
AG
Westbrook being a little b/tch? No way.
PatAg
AG
Our good players can't buy into Westbrooks bs, but I like PJ having Lukas back
zgolfz85
AG
He could've seriously injured Luka there
DannyDuberstein
AG
Westbrook should catch a suspension for the ref shove
zgolfz85
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Westbrook should catch a suspension for the ref shove

And the punch
Know Your Enemy
AG
Russell Westbrook is an idiot.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Hah, PJ did pretty much nothing and got ejected. NBA refs got something wrong? No way.
zgolfz85
AG
Settle back in guys
shack009
AG
PJ not being in this game is a travesty. Such terrible officiating on both of those techs. They basically did that just to try to seem impartial.
shack009
AG
Harden gets that call every time on the Kyrie shot over Zubac…
M.C. Swag
AG
I would kill for PJ lol
hph6203
AG

shack009
AG
Standing and looking from 50 feet away is a tech.
ryanhnc10
AG
Westbrook with more ejections than made field goals
shack009
AG
ryanhnc10 said:

Westbrook with more ejections than made field goals

The classic 1/3/1/2/1/1(ejection) line.
dave94
AG
Was at the game tonight and the energy was so great. PJ is a f**cking badass. And I'd never witnessed Russ in all his b*itchassness in person before. What a b*itch
PatAg
AG
Luka LOVES that PJ did that, just laughing it up
fightinags2013
AG
PJ is loving him some postseason basketball.

As a Mavs fan, his reaction is hilarious. At the same time I'm guessing Clipper fans aren't too happy with him haha
shack009
AG
The days of the Clippers and Marcus Morris bullying this team are over. Love the mentality that PJ has brought to this team. Also great when you can back it up like he does on defense and have insane rim protection like Gafford.

Gafford's block on PG just doesn't happen for us in the past several years. Kept the crowd rowdy and kept our energy high and their energy low.

We are the bad boys on the block now.
Guitarsoup
AG
dave94 said:

Was at the game tonight and the energy was so great. PJ is a f**cking badass. And I'd never witnessed Russ in all his b*itchassness in person before. What a b*itch
And he's only the third biggest ***** on the Clippers.
NoahAg
Love than Harden will never lead a team to a championship. He's washed and done with the Clippers. Can't wait to see whose coattails he tries to latch onto next (and subsequently infects another locker room with cancer).
Infection_Ag11
AG
Kwahi out today, and honestly I'm not sure that hurts LA. Him trying to play injured seemed like a net negative the last two games. He was a downright liability in game 3.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HawthornAggie
AG
I assume the team will be much more prepared for a Zubac assault than they were in Game 1
shack009
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

Kwahi out today, and honestly I'm not sure that hurts LA. Him trying to play injured seemed like a net negative the last two games. He was a downright liability in game 3.
I wondered if they would go this route, but thought there wasn't much of a chance. Pretty crazy it came to that, but can't say I blame them. I agree that he probably hurt them more then helped in both games he played.

We have to put them out of their misery today.
Grapesoda2525
Infection_Ag11 said:

It hurts their depth which was one of the reasons they were so dangerous. Now they will have a scrub like coffee or Mann on the floor longer.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

It hurts their depth which was one of the reasons they were so dangerous. Now they will have a scrub like coffee or Mann on the floor longer.

I guess my point was that Kwahi was basically useless in game 3, and a guy like Mann is at least capable of having a random game where he scores 20+. Kwahi can't drive at all right now is basically relegated to being a three a D guy, and he's not a good enough shooter most night to make him efficient in that role. Especially when his lateral movement on defense is compromised.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
shack009
AG
Yeah Mann can be dangerous and I thought he did a really nice job on Luka in game 1. Kawhi being out does mean that people like Russ or Coffee will have to play more minutes than they would have. But Mann getting a bigger role isn't necessarily a good thing for the Mavs. I think he's a good player. He's like a better version of Josh Green.
PatAg
AG
Doris Burke is awful
hph6203
AG
Outrageous amount of passive aggressive commentary about Luka.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.