F GOLF

168,451 Views | 1214 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ILikeTacos
CapCityAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Playing in a little tourney today and my ******* playing partner damn near losses his ball, then takes 20 ****ing minutes figuring it out. Then the guy kicks my ass. F golf.
khaos288
AG
Jesus titty ****ing jehovah.

I cannot play well when I play in a group with one of my friends. Idk why but this dude is a curse. Not to mention I can't seem to do **** at frisco lakes.

I haven't hit a double bogie in three rounds. I had 2 today a triple and a ****ing quad on a par three. Course handicap was 14 and I shot +23. My last five rounds the worst I shot was 83. What the ****.

I can't count how many suicide mentions I made today.
t - cam
AG
khaos288 said:

I cannot play well when I play in a group with one of my friends. Idk why but this dude is a curse. Not to mention I can't seem to do **** at frisco lakes.

I haven't hit a double bogie in three rounds. I had 2 today a triple and a ****ing quad on a par three. Course handicap was 14 and I shot +23. My last five rounds the worst I shot was 83. What the ****.

Solid entry.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
khaos288 said:

Five rounds in a row you played to and bested your handicap? That's about a 1/3000 shot.
Not saying it isn't possible but your 14 handicap isn't quite adding up.
khaos288
AG
Course handicap from the golds at frisco lakes is a 14. Overall cap is ~11 right now. All 5 previous rounds were on par 71 courses. So twice I played better than my cap. Once right on it. Twice a stroke or two high.

That streak was definitely the hottest I've ever had though.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Well prepare for it to drop
Yesterday
AG
Had three doubles and a 9 on a par four without losing the ball this Thursday at Trophy Club. the worst part is I waisted three birdies on that round.
Icecream_Ag
S
03ki11erAG said:

Had three doubles and a 9 on a par four without losing the ball this Thursday at Trophy Club. the worst part is I waisted three birdies on that round.
I've done that there as well. Well without the three birdies
Maroonedinaustin
AG
khaos288 said:

The famous four letter word strikes again.

38 on the front 9, with a bogie on the easiest par 5 9th. Then we got stuck behind the most rude twosome ever. Driving on the green. Writing down scores and bull****ting while we waited in the fairway.

It through me off enough to bogie 8 in a row and shoot 81.

New putter seems legit though.

I'd have to say something about driving on the green. Doesn't even make me mad thinking about it. Instead I'm thinking what the fudge is wrong with these people.
Maroonedinaustin
AG
I had 5 birdie opportunities yesterday. Missed everyone of them. Most were within 15 ft. Converted all to the par putts, but dang, talk about missed opportunities. Still shot 88, which is awesome for me. 22 handicap from the tees we played. +6 in quota game.
khaos288
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

khaos288 said:

Five rounds in a row you played to and bested your handicap? That's about a 1/3000 shot.
Not saying it isn't possible but your 14 handicap isn't quite adding up.
Forgot an 87 in there, and one round was an 84 not 83. Basically, hottest golf of my life > meteoric failure at even hitting a golf ball straight all day it felt like. Really thinking back, I was playing way too aggressively. Trying to chip stuff in instead of putting from the fringe. Went at the hole on my quad bogie and lost two balls in the water, etc. Just stupid stuff from being overconfident on a more difficult course.

Mr.Bond
AG
I miss Frisco lakes, worked there the summer going into my senior year while interning with the rough riders
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

jj9000
AG
Philip J Fry
AG
Bought a new driver a few weeks ago. First swing at the range resulted in "Oh my ****ing god, this is amazing. I can't believe. I just did that!" By the end of the bucket, I thought I was headed to the PGA.

Next day on the course "Wow, doesn't quite look like it did yesterday."

Today on the range "WTF is wrong with this POS club? I've never once hooked a ball. Now I can't stop hooking it!"
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
jj9000 said:

So...I hit a 250 yard 6 iron today...off the hosel.

It was damn near exactly like David Simms hit his 7 iron when he bet Roy for his car. Mother Father went bouncing down the street...houses start about 175 yards down the road...and it went about 5-6 houses deep before coming to rest in a front yard. There was a car coming down the street towards us that it barely missed.

Par 3...Firewheel-Traditions # 5 for those who know the course. Adjacent road on the right.

Dropped a salty 40-49...mainly because I'm awesome...and I F'ing love this game.

F-Golf
F-Golf
F Every mother sucking part of this sorry piece of dog **** smelling...no give a **** having. ..son of a **** game they call Golf.

Time for some new clubs
jj9000
AG
You're almost a half-day late.
agracer
AG
Lets see who can guess the significance of this number from my round yesterday...

ELEVEN.

That's right I lost ELEVEN effing balls last night at a Ironhorse in Leawood, KS. The guys I was with wanted to play form the blues (71.5/133)* so I agreed. At the range all my driver shots were going a bit right. What do I do on the first tee...proceed to yank my driver straight left into the trees...lost ball #1.

Yes it was a tough course, yes I expected to lose a few (go offline and it's scrub/weeds/tall grass). But I lost 5 balls FROM THE FAIRWAY hitting inside 170yds...HTF do you do that! Lost 3 with my 5I by itself. Yanked two left and on the final hole pushed my last shot right into the weeds (second lost ball on 18). I just stopped and gave myself a double par on 18. Shot a 102. Eff this game (still pissed at that guy I took lessons from in June...my game has been horribly inconsistent since then and I can't seem to hit a single Iron well more than once a round).

*The course I normally play from the whites is 66.5/114.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Why didn't you play from the closer tees?
That's on you
agracer
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Why didn't you play from the closer tees?
That's on you
that didn't cause me to hit 5 balls off the fairway inside 175 into no-wheres-ville.
shaynew1
AG
Four birdies, four pars, four lost balls (subsequent big numbers), f golf.

Found no rhythm today.
Mr.Bond
AG
shaynew1 said:

Four birdies, four pars, four lost balls (subsequent big numbers), f golf.

Found no rhythm today.

You played golf on a Wednesday....... And it's been a week long monsoon where I live. Boo hoo
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

shaynew1
AG
I reckon I'll play tmw too.

But I know ...I'm not really that mad.
shaynew1
AG
Quad on 18 at TPC Tampa to shoot 36 48 and lose to my brother by 1.

FFFFfffffff golf
Mr.Bond
AG
****ing rental clubs

t - cam
AG
Mr.Bond said:

****ing rental clubs

You should break down and get your own. It's totally worth it.
Mr.Bond
AG
t - cam said:

Mr.Bond said:

****ing rental clubs

I was mocking the poster above me

https://texags.com/forums/60/topics/2871914

shaynew1
AG
They had him a slick set. 917s, 716 ap1s, sm6s, and a golo Scotty. Still not his own clubs so my shame is great.
shaynew1
AG
We both sucked today though as he shot 37 46. so at least we both had a dramatic ****ty 18 that he doubled to win.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Texas state mid am qualifying at pine forest today.
Was suppose to play Monday but was rained out and moved to today. Worked night shift Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. No sleep last night and tees off at 8:21.
38-42
Just ran out of gas around hole 12
t - cam
AG
Mr.Bond said:

t - cam said:

Mr.Bond said:

****ing rental clubs

I was mocking the poster above me

https://texags.com/forums/60/topics/2871914

BigHitterDaLama
Played 18 yesterday afternoon at course near my home. Typically shoot one or two over on front and 4 to 5 over on back.

Shot a 45/38. 9 over on the front and my last two rounds there on the front before yesterday were 37 and a 36.
BigHitterDaLama
Mr.Bond said:

I miss Frisco lakes, worked there the summer going into my senior year while interning with the ruff ryders
I had no idea you were into this:

Mr.Bond
AG
You been out of the tine too long bro

jgh85Ag
AG
Shot a freaking 79 today. Worst round ever in this tournament. F GOLF.
-Phil
On step 12 of 22 step BAS Anonymous program. Please donate, the struggle is real.
dc509
AG
Shot a 100 today at Indian Creek on the lakes course. First time I've been in the triple digits in awhile. 54 front and 46 back. The back 9 should have been a little better, but I had to take some chances on 17 and 18 to try to win wolf. I didn't. I got well acquainted with the effing trees on the front.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.